The first round of the Moot competition about the International Chambers of the Commercial Court and the Court of Appeal of Paris, alongside Paris Place de Droit, the Paris Bar and the Paris Bar School (EFB) took place on 30 September 2021 at White & Case offices in Paris.
Valence Borgia was a member of the jury, which was also composed of:
- Christian Wiest (President of the International Chamber of the Paris Commercial Court);
- Olivier Brossollet (Judge of the International Chamber of the Paris Commercial Court);
- Nathalie Dubois (Head of Legal of Fnac Darty);
- Donatien de Longeaux (Head of Legal and Secretary of the Board, UBS (France) S.A.); and
- Philippe Métais (Partner at White & Case).
The final round of the Moot competition will take place on 21 October 2021.